Tuesday 18 October 2011

Using strips of paper

Shimelle supplied us with 3 sketches for layouts and one for cards using our odd strips of paper.   The card is so not me and didn't really want to put it on here but decided I would.  The layout again isn't my style (do I have a style?) but am liking this one a bit more.
click on pictures to make them bigger

I have also used my layout for the weekly challenge on UKs.  We had to use photos that weren't the usual 6" x 4", Halloween colours, so I used black and orange and get out a stamp that hadn't seen light of day for some time so I used some leaf stamps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not feel the card and layout are your style, but maybe they should be! They really look masterfully done--you've combined the patterns and arranged them perfectly.

Unknown said...

They look fab Susi.

I really really love the layout. Inspired me to play tonight :)

Sue Althouse said...

Love the horizontal paper strips again the vertical row of photos - great layout!