Wednesday 26 October 2011

Best Friends Forever

Prompt 8 from Shimelle was to use 2 colours plus a neutral so I chose red, turquoise and white as my neutral.
This is my oldest friend Wendy and me.  We've been friends since we were two so that's quite sometime.  I don't see her very often as we live 200 miles apart but I saw her at my Mum's funeral at the end of last month and Holly took these photos of us together.  I've used the sun sticker because Mum was a real sun worshipper and the day of the funeral, although it was the end of September, was very, very warm and sunny.  The sort of day she would have loved so I thought it was appropriate.
A close up of the button flower I made.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Love the button flower. Looking forward to the Etsy shop... ;)

scrappyjacky said...

This looks such a happy page....love it.

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely layout, I love those of you and the story behind it.

I too look forward to the Etsy shop :)

MiniOwner said...

Just stunning!
Sue x

Emily D. said...

Great story and layout!! Your button flower is adorable!!!

Debbie P said...

Lovely layout. It's bright and happy. I chose that color pallette also. It's such a pretty pairing.

Carole said...

Hi, just popped over from Shimelle's PPP to say how much I love your LO! Such a cheerful colour scheme. I haven't done this prompt yet ...

Carole x