Monday 17 October 2011

Pretty Paper Party

Today I am starting a new class given by Shimelle called Pretty Paper Party and my first challenge is to take a picture of my paper!  A favourite sheet, a basket of scraps or a file of papers ready for party projects.  As I had just been working on a kit I decided to take a photo of the scraps I have left which I intend to keep.
Click on picture to make it bigger.

When I look at this picture now I can see how ridiculous I am to keep such tiny scraps!  When am I ever going to us a strip of paper 6" long and 1/4" wide?

8 comments:

BEX said...

Hi there - I'm in the paper party too and I know exactly what you mean. At least your scraps could be useable - I even keep the leftover odd bits from when I've been die cutting, just in case!! Rebecca

Unknown said...

hey!!! I am a scrap keeper too, on my blog you will see just how much I have lol... just think how useful that 6x1/4 inch piece will be when you need to add just a hint of extra colour to a page!!! I'm in the keep it team lol

Emma-Janes Scrap and Sew said...

I keep all the little bits...just in case. I have to keep my eye on them though just in case my lovely other half tries to tidy them away in the bin!

Anonymous said...

YOU NEVER KNOW Susie when that microcosmal scrap of paper may be needed! I keep small scraps too...useful if you have to use different types or manufacturers or numbers on a challenge or something.Saves your lo being 'overburdened! x

Melissa said...

I'm sure there's the perfect spot for each scrap on an upcoming layout! :>) "See" you in class.

Julia said...

ha ha! I keep bits that size too. You just never know... looking forward to partying with you ;)

Dawn said...

you never know that strip of paper might fit alongside a photo one day, if you don't keep it you'll curse yourself forever for chucking it out. Love the flowers you've got in the picture!

*Nora* said...

I'm in Shimelle's class too Susi but haven't started yet. Maybe tomorrow, your strip of pp will definitely come in handy one day! And you know that's what all us ppr hoarders say all the time! LOL