I made this for the weekly challenge on UKs which was:
1) We've made lots of friends through being on UKScrappers and not just our team and house mates. So, we're asking you to do a LO about a friend or friends. Could be UKS or other internet friends, real life friends, four legged friends, new friends, old friends. The choice is yours - 5 points
2) A lot of people say they have too much going on, so 'put your eggs in one basket' and cluster your embellishments - 5 points
3) To keep with #2's theme of busy, busy, busy, use patterned paper or patterned card as your background - 5 points
4) We usually have something to represent our name. This time; as glitter's shiny, we're asking you to use metal on your LO as that's also shiny - 5 points
5) Your technique this week is to use one of Cal's from her Technique Thursdays which can be found here. If you're a digi scrapper, there are some techniques there that could be adapted/used as is in digi work - time to get creative. Please give credit for the one you use - 10 points.
I made the felt flowers and used alcohol inks on the metal butterfly but it's difficult to see that on here.
The technique I used was embossing - the camera is embossed using black fine detail powder.
I've just noticed the "Life is sweet" flag is on Steph's face so I have now moved it away a bit! It's funny how you don't notice these things at the time.