Saturday 29 October 2011

Tempus Fugit

The challenge on UKs this week was to use a printed item (my title), use 10 embellies, (leaves and clock) and something that was free.  My free item was corrugate card and also I used a plastic bag and bubble wrap to create the background of my page.  As part of prompt 10 from Shimelle we had to create a background using stamping and also to stamp onto patterned scraps and cut out.  I coloured white card stock with distress inks and then stamped the leaves and cut them out.

4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Wow Susi I love the autumn colours in this fab page.
Sue x

scrappyjacky said...

Perfect autumn colours....and the leaves are stunning.

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Susi, I absolutely love this one. Great quotes, great photos and set off so well :)

Sarah said...

Love this page - love the colours - perfect! x