Tuesday 25 October 2011

A special kind of love

I loved the page by Leah Farquharson in yesterday's prompt so had to have a go.  I had it all laid out last night ready to stick down and have been looking at it throughout today, umming and ahhing as to whether I liked what I'd done.  I decided I might as well go for it, at the end of the day, it's a few bits of paper and a photo that I can print out again if I need to!
I should have waited until daylight to take a photo of my page as I don't have any facilities to brighten my pics, but hey ho! I didn't.

5 comments:

Dollie Evans said...

really like this page-especially the circles

Unknown said...

Lovely take on it and a smashing photo of them :)

Maria said...

well not your usual style this, but a nice layout anyway.

Karen said...

Oh that's lovely and I really like what you have done with the circles.
I feel a bit of a scraplift coming on there, if that's ok??

Becky said...

It looks lovely!