This is the list:-
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town)
2. A garden gnome
3. Birds on a wire
4. A group of tourists
5. A rack of post cards
6. An urban street scene
7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
14. A parade
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English
17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: A kite, hot air balloon or blimp
Alternative B: A bird house
Yesterday we went out in Hattie (our camper van in case anyone is wondering) to a place near Stoke Bruerne on the canal. It's a nice place to walk the dogs and sit and have a cup of tea or in our case, soupl and crusty rolls LOL! I'd printed off the list so I was mindful of my surroundings when we took the dogs out for a stroll.
I was looking for a nice rural landscape (no. 7 on the list) and I took my first photos of the canal
but decided that this next picture summed up rural more.
I also managed no. 3 on the list - birds (okay bird) on a wire!
Why don't you pop over to Rinda's blog and join in?