Friday 6 June 2014

Jeepers Creepers

I received some of the new Stampin' Up Project Life stash the other day and have been playing with it...mmm I love it, the colours are right up my street.

It's in the new cataloge and will be available in July :)



Some close ups.. 




I also did a scrapbook page to go along side my PL page, again using some of my new SU goodies - the papers are called Lullaby and I bought them with a view to using them to make a card for when our first grandchild arrives in August.


Supplies:
Papers - PL Lullaby
Cardstock - lost lagoon, hello honey
Inks - midnight muse, coastal cabana
Journalling pen, candy dots, basic pearls.
Punches - bird, chevron, petite petals, itty bitty punches
Stamps - PL point and click
Small alphas
My own stash - heart punch, holiday stickers and large alphas



5 comments:

Dan said...

Great PL page, and I love your matching layout, the yellow and blue work so well together! :)

Scrapmate said...

I like how you've done the PL LOs but also incorporated a 12 x 12 page as well. The 2 styles of page go so well together.

My Little World said...

Love the layout and the PL pages, the colours are lush!!

Unknown said...

Great PL and those papers are gorgeous. Great title on the layout too :-) xxx

MiniOwner said...

Wow wow you are fab advert for SU, Susi, these pages are amazing.
Sue x