Tuesday 10 June 2014

Project Life and a couple of birthday cards

Most of you will know that Stampin' Up are now partnered with Becky Higgins - all the products are in SU colours and as from today, a small selection of Project Life is now available to order - the rest will be out with the new catalogue in July.





If you'd like to order anything from the above, just let me know:)

Now, changing the subject slightly, June is quite a heavy month for me in the card department and here are a couple I have made for my niece and nephew.


I wasn't sure if the colour scheme for the one above was girly enough for my niece so I added a few flowers to help it along!  I'm still not convinced but her birthday is over a week away so I have time to make another if I decide the colours aren't right.  What I really need are some pastel coloured ink pads and perhaps a pink one too!


I'm much happier with this one.

All supplies are Stampin' Up except for the white cardstock

Stamps - gorgeous grunge, starburst sayings, petite petals, banner blast
Cardstock - mossy meadow, tangelo twist, blackberry bliss, hello honey, coastal cabana
Ink pads - baked brown sugar, tangelow twist, pistachio pudding, mossy meadow, blackberry bliss, hello honey, coastal cabana
Papers - brights DSP
Punches - petite petals, chevron, itty bitty punches, banner blast.
candy dots and framelits starburst dies

6 comments:

Scrapmate said...

I like both colour schemes. It shows how different the same elements can look when coloured differently.

Unknown said...

Lovely Susi, I think that top one's fine for a girl.

Very nice pl stuff as well. xx

MiniOwner said...

Both super cards, Susi.
Sue x

Unknown said...

These cards are gorgeous!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lovely cards. I always like seeing the way other SU demos use the same supplies. I think purple and turquoise work for a girl's card.

KraftyKaren said...

Two really lovely cards, I love both colour combos and yes the first one is definitely good for girls