Saturday 7 June 2014

Mini rucksack

Elaine from Papercraft Button inspired me yet again today with her fab mini rucksack box.  You'll find full instructions on how to make it over on her blog.

This is my version:-





However, I went a step further and made a mini album to go inside it.





There are pull out cards within each page to add more photos or journalling, you might see it better on the pictures below.





I am sure I will be making this several times over in lots of different colour ways.  Thanks Elaine for the inspiration.


6 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh that's a fab mini book if ever I saw one, so versatile too and lots of space!

My Little World said...

Wow that is amazing!

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic!

Wendy said...

that's very clever, how do people think of these things?? looks fab :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so clever and I love the green :-) xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, great colours & what a fab idea. Love it x