Monday 8 April 2013

You make me smile

The photo is Adam and Holly when they were about 5 and 3.   Adam must have started school as he's wearing a hand knitted red jumper made by my Mum!

I've created this page for the monthly challenge which was be inspired by a layout in the UKs gallery.  I chose a page by Scary Mary which had lots of circles in it and as my photo was perfect for cutting into a circle shape I went with it.

This is my page.


A couple of close ups.



I will do some journalling following the circles at the top but I haven't quite decided what to say yet.  The photo was on my desk and has been for a while so I'm not sure why it was taken, exactly when etc so I need to do a bit of research.

6 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh Susi how cute were Adam and Holly? That's a gorgeopus page, too.
Sue x

Katherine said...

Gorgeous I love all the circles and butterflies :)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous page...love the circles and the butterflies x x.

Wendy said...

love the circles and the embellishment clusters, great page :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely page, the photo is so cute. Love the tiny butteflies. xx

Karen leonard said...

Very pretty page..the little butterfly trails are very sweet.