Monday 22 April 2013

Take time to be together

A layout for the weekly challenge over on Uks which was to scrap someone you love, use the colours soft greens and  burgundy and to use a shape.

I found this picture on my pc - I'm not sure how it arrived there as it was taken in Feb 2012 and I only have photos from Sept 2012 on this pc but it fitted the bill so here it is:)



Holly took the photo of us at Odell Country Park - we'd gone out in Polly for the day - taken some food, the dogs and had a lovely time.  As a bonus, the weather was good too.


4 comments:

Christine said...

It's a gorgeous photo. I love how you've scrapped it, framing you two with a heart is a fab idea :wub: x

Sarah said...

Such an lovely photo of you both....loving the wooden embellishments x x x

Unknown said...

That frame lifts it up briliantly, I love those papers, just gorgeous :) xxx

Chidkid said...

WHAT A BRILLIANT LO.. LOVE IT!