Today I have been sewing - well let me rephrase that, I have been having a go at putting a zip into the lining of one of the bags I am making. Although I have put a zip in a dress and skirt before, I've never put one in a bag and was a bit daunted so I searched on the internet and found a tutorial which I could follow.
I didn't really manage to clear my desk before I started! You can see a card on the left that is work in progress but not needed until May so plenty of time! Behind that on the little easel is a photo of Holly I am waiting to scrap.
The zip is all lined up ready to sew in.
Sewn in - I have to say I am overjoyed how well it has turned out:)
This is the inside of the pocket which is lined with the material I am using for the outside of the bag.
Maybe I'll see you next week and I will show you the finished bag. Actually, it's here if you want a peep:)