Wednesday 20 February 2013

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 194

It's that time of the week again when we're allowed to be nosy and look at other workdesks.  If you are wondering what I'm going on about, check out Julia's Stamping Ground where you'll find all the details.

Today, I am finishing off my son's Evening invitations for his wedding in June.  I made them much simpler than the day time ones which took forever to make.  If you want a sneeky peek, they are here.


This is a finished one.


I have another desk which seems to be a dumping ground at the moment -

both on it and under it, however, before I do any crafting today, they are both going to be cleared.  Honest!

If you want a snoop at other desks or to join us, go over to Stamping Ground for all the gen:)

I hope to see you next week.


15 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Still a lot of work in those night time cards and they are really super. Everyone will be thrilled to get them.
Jo x

Unknown said...

Love the cards, they are beautiful. It's lovely that you are making them, so personal. xx

Heathers Inspiration said...

Your invitations are great.
Love the black white and pink together x
you must be so busy with all these :0) Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

Claire said...

gorgeous invitations!! i hope she gets you a huge thankyou bouquet for your hard work :)
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 30

Krisha said...

WOW what beautiful invitations!! I too love the black, white and pink together.
Thanks for popping by my blog
Krisha #21

House of Bears said...

Your invites are wonderful. Remember to make an extra one as a keepsake for yourself, that's what we did when we made our cub's wedding invites a few years back.

The bears @#98 this week

sharon said...

Invitations are beautiful x

Sharon#136

ria gall said...

what a very pretty invite and that flower is stunning I bet they will be kept by a lot of people
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

MiniOwner said...

Your invitations are just beautiful, Susi. I'm loving seeing your craftroom. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x

Unknown said...

Those invites are just stunning :D
I hope that desk is cleared now lol :)

Christine said...

Beautiful cards Susi :)

You've really cleared the desks...what really really? lol x

Chell said...

the invitations are lovely, the pink flowers are stunning...

Lisa-Jane said...

What a lovely invitation! I'm liking all your stitching projects too. #85

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

So much hard work to produce those stunning invites. Striking and stylish colours. Have a great week, recovering from all that hard work. xx Maggie #42

Tamika said...

The invites look lovely. At least you're smart enough to get a head start a person like me would probably wait until May 30th LOL~