Monday 11 February 2013

To sleep perchance to dream...

My teamie, the lovely Jen set the challenge on UKs for this week and here it is:

Last time my challenge was Shakespeare based and it seemed to inspire lots of you, he certainly does me. So as it is Valentines this week you could use one of his many love quotes, but you don't have to, any quote on any subject as long as it is from Shakespeare is fine with me for 10 points.

Green is a colour I like, especially in nature but I don't often scrap with it, so to get me trying it I have included it. 10 points for green, it can be the main colour of your photo, the background, the patterned paper or just some embellishment. 

I'd love to see pearls on your layout, no less than 3 please but much, much more would be brilliant, don't forget there are pearl pens as well as the self-adhesive ones and I would definitely allow enamel dots (so any colour goes). I'd love to see how you interpret this.

So in summary:
A Shakespeare quote 10 points
Use the colour green somehow 10 points
Use more than 2 pearls 10 points

This is my page - I chose to make it 8.5" x 11" as I have more room in that album lol!


Chris had been diving on Sunday morning, we'd had lunch and he was looking forward to watching the rugby - Italy v France.  However, he dozed off and missed the first 10 minutes or so.


I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate pearls in to the page but remembered I had some liquid pearls in an ivory colour and decided I'd put the along the arrow - I didn't want it to look girly.



The pull out tag revealing the journalling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww thanks for blogging my challenge. I just love this layout and the photo is great :D xxx