Wednesday 29 August 2012

More embellies

This time for Learn Something New Everyday, a Shimelle class which starts on 1st September.  This will be my fourth year of doing this and the only class I have ever finished lol!

Over the last couple of days I've been making the numbers one to thirty for my book which will save time over the month.  I've also cut my Kraft cardstock to 6" x 6" and inked the edges, so that's another job done.
These are my numbers.


Pop back tomorrow if you get chance as I'm starting the Creative Craft World Rainbow's End blog hop and have a little red project for you to have a go at with the chance of winning a prize:)
Hope to see you then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW they are stunning, more stealing is going to happen :) Seriously though you have inspired me to do this. It definitely was a stumbling block for me last year. xxx

Karen said...

Another WOW!! - super organised, super embellies. Love them (yes I think a few ideas might creep into my pages too!)xx