Monday 20 August 2012

August mini scrap kit

I had a bit of a rush to prepare my projects this month for Creative Craft World, as I didn't get the kit until Wednesday (I think, although it might have been Tuesday - the days just merge into one lol!).  The papers are ones I wouldn't have chosen myself but I soon found they weren't going to be a problem and here is the result.




The only other thing I used apart from the contents of the kit was the lettering for "Ship of the desert", and two brads for the centres of the ribbon flowers, everything else was in the kit including the blue alphas.

These pages are going to form part of a book I will be making for Holly of her recent trip to Feurteventura.

Check out the Creative Craft World blog, upload your project which has to be smaller than 12" x 12" and you could be in with the chance of a prize.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love these pages Susi...so bright and colourful it's going to be a lovely album. Sarah x x x