Sunday 12 August 2012

A new camera

Holly and I both got new cameras within a couple of days of each other so we took loads of random pictures to get used to them.  This photo of Holly is one of mine - not great but it suited the monthly challenge  over on UKs which was to use a colour combo of pink, grey, green and white.


As my sewing machine was on my craft desk I thought I'd make use of it to do a bit of stitching on my page and I am pleased how it turned out and it is something I will do again.

This is a close up of the roses - I'm surprised how nice pink and grey look together!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

love these papers and such a fab photo x x

Karen said...

Love the colours and all the fab embellishments. So much to look at - and the photo's pretty good too :D xxx

MiniOwner said...

I love pink and grey as a colour combo and they look fab here. A gorgeous LO all round, Susi.
Sue x