Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hartland Point

I had fun making this layout.  I am playing along with Scrap Factor this week and the brief was "This week we want to see you push the boundaries of scrapping with your most innovative techniques to create unique texture on your page"

I used a pizza box lid cut into a 12" square, spritzed some blue and green  tissue paper with glimmer mists, screwed them up, let them dry and then glued them onto the base.  I added some slate from the garden path, some shells, a couple of rub on seagulls and some scrim out of the garage and job done:D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that idea of the tissue. It looks really effective and a great view of Hartland xx

MiniOwner said...

Just fabulous! And of course I love the sea gulls.
Sue x

Karen said...

This is brill :) I love the colours and the texture xx