Thursday 28 August 2014

Bathtime

I've been dying to scrap this absolutely gorgeous picture of Erin-Rose for a couple of weeks now


she looks so adorable in her little yellow bathrobe:)  I printed it off on my little Selphy and left it on my desk and it ended up getting a mark on the bottom part of the photo so I cropped it a bit.  I've used it to complete the August house challenge on UKs which was to scrap a photo bigger than 6" x 4", use at least 4 patterned papers, a pinch of green, some tags or journalling cards and a sprinkling of buttons or beads.  I made my layout 6" x 6" so although my photo was only 4" x 4" after cropping, it looks like a big photo on the page if you see what I mean!


I've used all Stampin Up products apart from the buttons on the banner and the alphas for the title 

1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

Just adorable!
Sue x