Saturday 9 March 2013

A room with a view

My photo for this months Lucky Snapping challenge isn't from my kitchen window but from where I was staying with my Bijoux Belles teamies on our annual retreat.

I chose to take the picture out of the bathroom widow to try and capture the gorgeous garden.


The snowdrops were absolutely stunning although you can't tell from my picture.  If you click on it, they may show up better.

This picture was taken from outside the back door


and here are some of the stunning snowdrops
 and crocus.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for joining in my challenge Susi :D

Thank you also for another shot of our lovely Olney retreat spot, it was just lovely wasn't it :) xxx

Christine said...

Oh yes, what a view! Missing it :( x

fatmonica said...

Beautiful photos,love the snowdrops!

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful xx

Karen said...

I am so missing this view :( Some lovely photos here Susi xx

Sadie green said...

Love those cute little ladybirds xx

JoyJoy said...

Nice photos. The Snowdrops are so pretty. We don't have those here. It doesn't get cold enough.