Sunday 14 August 2011

A page with no title (at the moment)

This page started out to be the grid it up challenge on Shimelle's online scrapbooking weekend.  However another of her challenges was to scrap using the colours red, white and aqua so I think this fits the bill for that one too.
The picture is of me and Jen, my teamie from the Bijoux Belles.  When we went on holiday to Devon back in June I was lucky enough to meet up with her a couple of times.  I will give this page a title at some point when  I decide what to call it and where to put it!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hee hee! You two are perfect together in your Aqua / White / Red combo! :)

MiniOwner said...

I love love love this!
Sue x

Cynthia said...

I love all your little paper squares! Great way to combine challenges!! :-)

Karen said...

This is super, Susi. Love that colour combo xx

Unknown said...

That's me that is! How good we were planning outfits to matchup for a layout :)

Love it Susi xx

Kim Strother said...

Looks like you got the color combo and the grid challenge all done in one great layout! Way to go!

Choccy said...

Absolutely gorgeous page Susi
Choccy xx

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Cant go wrong with a grid hey? Great page, and fabulous colours too :-)