Sunday 12 September 2010

LSNED - Day 8, 9, 10 & 11

The lesson learned on day 8 was basically that I should be more aware of the time.  I very nearly got a parking ticket while stopping to buy a cup of coffee and a scone!
We went to visit our next door neighbour in hospital and just a simple thing like that has huge importance to others. 
Holly's friend Steph had a phone call on friday night from her Dad to say their house was on fire. 
Something I need to relearn - drink lots of water or get a bad head.

4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

You are doing such lovely work on LSNED Susi.
Sue x

Maria said...

gosh this book is looking fab Susi, love the water photo and the way you've done 'fire' and the scone and coffee look scrumptious.

Unknown said...

They are great Susi, it will be a great snapshot when it's done. Jen x

Laura said...

Day 11 is also something I need to learn. :(

You're doing fab work with this, more patience for it than I have.