Saturday 15 May 2010

Project 12 - April

It's taken me a while to get around to doing this one and I would have preferred to put some more pictures on, but never mind, it's done now and it tells the story.


 
Tonight, the family (well 9 of us) went out for a meal to celebrate my birthday and to chat about the parents in law.  We went to a lovely pub next to the canal and had some fab food and wine and now I am suitably stuffed.

This is a picture of Chris and I on the decking outside the pub - this would be a fab place to sit and watch the world go by on a warm summer evening.  Perhaps we'll try that soon!  Four of us then went to visit MIL and we took her into the conservatory and had her doing karaoke!!  She really enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh thats lovely work again, I expect you are really building up a nice picture of the year, and as you said, it tells the story.

Fab picture of you and Chris and the pub sounds idyllic.

Holly Beechey said...

Awww pretty mum and dad :)

Laura said...

nice papers on the Project 12. Really need to upload mine.