Friday 22 July 2016

Mini photo album using A Little Foxy DSP

I'm in mini album mode at the moment and I have made several this week and I am going to show you one using this gorgeous dsp.  I've made the album for my daughter who has just got a puppy so I thought it might be nice for her to have some of her favourite photos of him printed out and popped in this cute book.

This is the front cover and it has a magnetic closure.


How it looks from the top.



Open it up...


The inside front cover and if you open the belly band there is a waterfall booklet to add lots of photos.



There are six pages in the book and they all have a tag in the end for adding more pics or journalling.  I have made one little flap book and put some pictures of Toby in it to give Holly an idea of what to do.  If she needs more of the flap booklets, I can soon make more.


The flap booklet...


and again but opened out.








Finally the back cover.


And that's it.  I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Such a lovely album :)