Sunday 26 July 2015

More Stampin Up cards

Time flies by so quickly and there are never enough hours in the day and sometimes I forget to do things - like upload cards to my blog for one.

I made this one for my niece's 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago.



I used Stampin Up new in colours - mint macaron for the card base and the new envelope paper on the front.




My UK Scrappers team, the Bijoux Belles did a recent bookmark swap and here are the two I made - again using Stampin Up papers.  




The flower is and origami flower called kusudama and is very easy to make.  There are loads of videos on You Tube if you want to try it.  I have made something very similar to this in fabric but I rather like the look of the paper one.


My final cards are these... 



I saw something similar on Pinterest but as per usual, I forgot to pin it so apologies to whoever inspired me.

A different colour way...


and a different shaped card.




3 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful cards Susi :)

MiniOwner said...

All absolutely fabulous, Susi. And I was the lucky recipient of one of those super bookmarks. Thank you.
Sue x

Karen said...

Wow! These are gorgeous :)