Sunday 29 March 2015

Petal Potpourri

Time goes by so quickly - it's almost April!  How can that be?  Anyway, I've been busy making lots of things and have a couple of birthday cards to show today.



The top three are A6 size and the one below is A5. This one is for my sister in law's birthday so I wanted it to look a bit more special.


I used the petal potpourri set of stamps which I am loving surprisingly enough and it's great that there is a matching punch :)  The background dots are made with one of the stamps in the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamps - perfect for any sort of backgrounds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them, I can't wait to use my new flower stamps for cards and there is plenty of inspiration here. :-) xxx

Maggie said...

I couldn't make a card to save my life so am very impressed with yours!
They're all great.