Monday 27 January 2014

Mini album

Very little crafting has been going on in my part of the world since well before Christmas but I've just made a mini album for my mother in law so I am hoping that this will kick start my mojo.

I made this as a birthday gift - firstly because what do you buy someone who is 84? and secondly, she has Alzheimer's so as we were taking her out for afternoon tea to celebrate her birthday, I thought the album might help her remember a bit about her afternoon.

These are before I added the photos.









and after the pictures were added.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful book, I'm sure she will love it. Looks like you had a lovely afternoon & what delicious looking cakes & sandwiches.

I need to make one of these for my Nan.

Karen leonard said...

Wow, very impressive! It looks amazing and just such a perfect gift too.
Karen x

Christine said...

FAB!!! Love the papers you have used - so bright & cheerful...a perfect gift :D x

Unknown said...

You always get it spot on! Just perfect colours and patterns but the photos just sing out :-) xxx