Sunday 1 December 2013

Journal your Christmas

The first of December, time to document my Christmas:)  This is one challenge I have never completed so I am going to try really hard to do it this year.  I've made a mini book (instructions from Sue) and am really pleased with the papers and the look of the book. Although I follow the prompts from JYC I am going to just keep a diary of events in our family this time in the hope that I can keep up.

The front cover

 a few of the inside pages with pockets...



6 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh Susi that's very special! I love it.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Lovely Susi, it's gorgeous. x

Christine said...

Lovely looking journal. Looking forward to seeing you build it up :)

Karen said...

I love it all x

Suzy said...

It looks just gorgeous, hope you have fun filling it up

Virginia said...

wow that's a beautiful book hun - enjoy filling it!