Sunday 9 June 2013

A few cards...

I'd forgotten to upload these cards - this wedding has a lot to answer for!

This first one was for baby Cruz, Stuart and Suzie's baby born in May.  Stuart is our nephew.

This one was for another nephew Richard and his wife Julie and they had a baby girl called Ella (Isabella).



This card is almost the same, I just used more lace and was for my teamie Laura and her husband John and their baby Elizabeth Sara.


Some birthday cards - again the same but different papers.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, brilliant cards, so cute. xx

My not so simple life said...

Those cards are amazing, love the flower ones

MiniOwner said...

These are all amazing, Susi! It's a little early for my birthday though ... LOL
Sue x

Virginia said...

I love your cards, the felt flowers in the flower pots are fantastic! And the babygrow cards - so cute!

Christine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Love them all - so much work has gone in to them x