Thursday 15 March 2012

Fireman's Lift

Holly, Steph, Becky and Amy went to Twickenham to watch the England ladies rugby match and Steph took this photo of Holly and Becky messing about with Holly giving Becky a fireman's lift!  I used this page for the weekly challenge on UKs and it took me out of my comfort zone a bit.  The challenge was to use 3 photos, misting or painting and the uncomfortable bit was the doodling - but not just faux stitching or a few dots but proper doodling.  I decided I'd have a go at doing the title and this is the result.  I cut the letters out and raised them on foam pads.


This close up shows some of my felt buttons which I will be putting in my shop soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The doodling looks absolutely brilliant, well done :) I also love the whole layout, great colours and those felt buttons are super :) xxx

Allycat x said...

I'm glad the challenge took you out of your comfort zone, it was well worth it - the lettering is fabulous!