Saturday 7 January 2012

In the mood

I've finally managed to do a weekly challenge - the first one in nearly 2 months!  This week the challenge was to use old stash, circles or rings and doodling.  As you can see from this layout and my 2 previous posts, I'm having a run on some old Basic Grey Lemonade papers which I have had at least 2 years.

The photo is from 1963 and Mum and Dad and some friends quite often used to go posh dinner dances.  In those days Mum used to make her own dresses and the one she is wearing in this picture was blue and had faux fur round the neckline if I remember correctly!  They all used to love Glenn Miller music, so that's where the title came from - one of his tunes.



The tag pulls out to reveal some journalling.


4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

What a suoer page, Susi. I can feel a scaplift coming on!
Sue x

MiniOwner said...

... or even a scraplift!:o)

Unknown said...

Stunning patchwork Susi. I love how it feels as though it's a frame. I also really like the frond-y flower leaves.
Well done on doing the wc. I must!

Shirley said...

I have just seen this lovely LO in the UKs gallery and had to come over and see the closeups. Like Sue I can feel a scraplift coming on very soon!