Sunday 20 February 2011

12 Days of Summer Tags

Our team, the Bijoux Belles over on UKs so enjoyed doing a 12 days of Christmas swap that we decided to do the same again but for the summer.  I have been allocated a BB to buy for and as I am seeing her at our retreat in Olney at the beginning of next month, I wanted to hand over the gifts then.  I wanted to label each day with a tag so have spent the last couple of evenings making them and here they are. It made a nice change from doing layouts, but boy, did I make a mess in my craft room:(
I think if you click on the photo it should enlarge it.

They are decorated on the back too, but to a lesser degree, some spritzed card, random stamping and a number.
This is how my desk looked.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! That's impressive stuff. :) Mine aren't going to look like that!

Unknown said...

That's absolutely brilliant Susi. Firstly the tags are lovely, lovely and whichever bb it is they are lucky! Secondly, that is an excellent desk! I'm just about to tidy mine!

MiniOwner said...

Wow! What fab tags! And I just love your desk - hol don to those photos they'll be perfect for an upcoming CCW challenge!
Sue x

maria said...

gosh those tags are super and present in themsleves. whoever is going to get those is very lucky.

Love the desk too

Sarah said...

AMAZING!!!!! Love the tags they are fabby!!! and the desk of a true crafter!!! x x x x